First Aid Training with American Heart Association CPR Certification
This course is the first course in the line of LRRATs medical training curriculum. Each student who takes this course will receive the most current tactics in life saving techniques. Upon the completion of this course, each student will be certified in American Heart Association CPR with the use of an Automated External Defibrillator.
This course will teach the following information:
1. Basic Life Support Tactics
2. Stop the Bleed Certification
3. AHA CPR/AED Certification
4. M.A.R.C.H and Triage Tactics
With the completion of this course, each student will have the prerequisites to attend the following courses provided by LRRAT.
1. Introduction to START Protocols and IFAK applications
2. Tactical Evacuation Casualty Care
3. Tactical Combat Casualty Care
4. Advanced Field Medical Course
Class will break for lunch between the classroom portion and the hands on portion of the course. Students can bring their own lunch and eat in the classroom or can leave and eat at many of the local restaurants. Snacks and drinks are allowed in the classroom.
Lunch will be from 1130-1230.
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, scheduled class day
Sevier County Emergency Operations Center
245 Bruce St. Sevierville, TN 37862