Sat, Apr 15|
LRRAT Training Facility
Reactive Pistol 1
This course is designed to give the student an improved foundation of essential gun-fighting skills as well as a better understanding of the importance of next-level training.
Time & Location
Apr 15, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
LRRAT Training Facility, 136 Corbin Hill Rd, Oliver Springs, TN 37840, USA
ABOUT THE CLASS
This course is designed to give the student an improved foundation of essential gun-fighting skills as well as a better understanding of the importance of next-level training. Special emphasis is given to Gun handling, Marksmanship, and Adopting a Combat Mindset that’s needed to survive and win in an armed encounter with a violent adversary. This course will cover more in-depth on the following:
- Aspects of Situational Awareness
- Proper stance
- Proper grip
- Drawing the firearm and Presentation
- Sight Picture
- Trigger Control
- Reloading Techniques
- Basis Pistol Qualification Course
- Timed Drills
- Dynamic Drills
- Understanding and clearing malfunctions
Our mission is for you to come away from this course with new confidence, significantly improved abilities, skills and knowledge. This is next-level training for the student who has just been plinking at the range but also a useful refresher if you haven’t pushed your training for an extended period of time. This course will push your skill level and have you walking away feeling more comfortable in your firearm skills.
Required materials for successful course completion:
- A quality semiautomatic pistol chambered in .380, 9mm, 40S&W, 357Sig or 45acp
- Revolvers can be used in 38 special and 357 magnums. Due to the amount of shooting that will be done, we recommend a semiautomatic.
- Calibers outside the normal Everyday Carry will not be allowed FN 5.7 44 Mag .50 cal
- Quality made hip or concealment holster. No drop legs are allowed in the level 1 course.
- At least 3 magazines for double stack pistols or at least 4 magazines for single stack pistols. If you do not have enough magazines, contact us to arrange extra mags to be provided.
- Magazine holders that attach to a belt.
- Speed loaders for revolvers.
- 250 rounds of FACTORY LOADED No reloads allowed.
- Proper PPE Hearing protection Electronic preferred but not required Eye protection Long pants Close toe shoes
- Ball caps or Boonie Caps
- Sun screen
- Bug spray
- Bottled water or Gatorade A cooler with ice will be on the range for everyone to use.
- Folding or camping chairs are highly recommended.
- Gun Cleaning Kit
- Note pad and pen
Please have all magazines and firearms unloaded prior to the class. If you wish to bring any additional equipment, we recommend you have it.
Reactive Pistol 1$200.00+$5.00 service fee