Time & Location
ABOUT THE CLASS
This 7-hour course is a stand-alone program separate from Reactive Pistol 1 and 2 that emphasizes unconventional shooting positions. This course is open to all students however those with confident, disciplined pistol skills will benefit the most. Skills will be evaluated by the instructors. This course will cover the following four primary topics:
- Room Clearing
- Single Person Tactics
- On the Move / Immediate Action Remedies
- One handed pistol manipulation
- Vehicle Tactics
- Drawing from concealment and addressing threat(s) from inside the vehicle.
- Medical Applications during an Armed Encounter
- Applying tourniquets, etc to yourself or others while under stress of the fight.
- Cost of the course includes the use of UTM ammo and equipment.
Required materials for course:
- A quality semiautomatic pistol chambered in .380, 9mm, 40S&W, 357Sig or 45acp ***22lr are allowed for this course***
- Revolvers can be used in 38 special and 357 magnums. Due to the amount of shooting that will be done, we recommend a semiautomatic.
- Calibers outside the normal Everyday Carry will not be allowed
- FN 5.7
- 44 Mag
- .50 cal
- Quality made Kydex or leather hip or concealment holster. No drop leg holster. This course is designed around the shooters Every Day Carry (EDC)
- At least 3 magazines for double stack pistols or at least 4 magazines for single stack pistols.
- If you do not have enough magazines, contact us to arrange extra mags to be provided.
- Magazine holders that attach to a belt.
- Speed loaders for revolvers.
- 300 rounds of FACTORY LOADED ammunition. No reloads allowed.
- Proper PPE hearing protection
- Electronic preferred but not required
- Eye Protection
- Long pants
- Boots, sneakers are recommended, No flip-flops, sandals, etc.
- Ball caps or Boonie Caps
- Sun screen
- Bug spray
- Bottled water or Gatorade
- A cooler with ice will be on the range for everyone to use.
- Folding or camping chairs are highly recommended.
- Gun Cleaning Kit
- Note pad and pen
- Pistol Combative$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service fee0$0