Fri, Apr 21|
LRRAT Training Facility
Ground Fighting and CQB Pistol
Ground Fighting and Close Quarter Pistol Operations course is designed to put the shooter into unfavorable and unfamiliar defensive shooting position.
Time & Location
Apr 21, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
LRRAT Training Facility, 136 Corbin Hill Rd, Oliver Springs, TN 37840, USA
ABOUT THE CLASS
Ground Fighting and Close Quarter Pistol Operations course is designed to put the student into unfavorable and unfamiliar defensive shooting position. This course will teach the student weapon retention, shooting from the ground, transition back to a defensive stance from the ground, shooting at targets 1 foot or less and how to create space between the student and the threat.
This course is physically and mentally demanding. Each student will need to be able to shoot from the ground and get to their feet unassisted. This is a hands-on course and each shooter will need to be able to defend themselves while in different scenarios.
Materials required for course:
- A quality semiautomatic pistol chambered in .380, 9mm, 40S&W, 357Sig or 45acp ***22lr are allowed for this course***
- Calibers outside the normal Everyday Carry will not be allowed FN 5.7 44 Mag .50 cal
- Quality made hip or drop leg holster.
- At least 3 magazines for double stack pistols or at least 4 magazines for single stack pistols.
- Magazine holders that attach to a belt.
- Speed loaders for revolvers.
- 250 rounds of FACTORY LOADED No reloads allowed.
- Proper PPE hearing protection
- Electronic preferred but not required
- Eye protection
- Long pants
- Close toe shoes
- Ball caps or Boonie Caps
- Sun screen
- Bug spray
- Bottled water or Gatorade
- A cooler with ice will be on the range for everyone to use.
- Folding or camping chairs are highly recommended.
- Gun Cleaning Kit
- Note pad and pen
Ground Fighting and QCB Pistol$200.00+$5.00 service fee