Carbine Level 1
Time & Location
ABOUT THE CLASS
This course is designed to give the student an improved foundation of essential gunfighting skills as well as a better understanding of the importance of next-level training. Special emphasis is given to Gun handling, Marksmanship, and Adopting a Combat Mindset that’s needed to survive and win in an armed encounter with a violent adversary. This course will cover more in-depth on the following:
- Aspects of Situational Awareness
- Proper stance awareness of Mechanical Offset
- Shooting from concealment
- Co-Witness of optics
- Trigger Control
- Reloading Techniques
- Basis Rifle Qualification Course
- Timed Drills
- Dynamic Drills
- Understanding and clearing malfunctions.
- Our mission is for you to come away from this course with new confidence, significantly improved abilities, skills and knowledge. This is next-level training for the student who has just been plinking at the range but also a useful refresher if you haven’t pushed your training for an extended period of time. This course will push your skill level and have you walking away feeling more comfortable in your carbine skills.
Equipment needed for course:
- A carbine in the following calibers: 223/5.56, 9mm, 300BLK
- Reflex sight, Red/Green optic or any other style optic.
- Belt or chest rig with 4 magazines.
- Magazines will be available for purchase at the range.
- 300 rounds of FACTORY LOADED ammunitions. No reloads allowed.
- Proper PPEHearing protection
- Electronic preferred but not required
- Eye protection
- Long pants
- Close toe shoes
- Ball caps or Boonie Caps
- Sun screen
- Bug spray
- Bottled water or Gatorade
- A cooler with ice will be on the range for everyone to use.
- Folding or camping chairs are highly recommended.
- Gun Cleaning Kit
- Note pad and pen
- Please have all magazines and firearms unloaded prior to arrival to the range. If you wish to bring any additional equipment, we recommend you have it.
- Course Ticket$120+$3 Service fee$120+$3 Service fee0$0