Sat, Apr 22|
LRRAT Training Facility
Carbine 2 is more intense, both physically and mentally challenging on the shooter and more fast-paced. Carbine 2 focuses on accuracy, speed and decision making.
Time & Location
Apr 22, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
LRRAT Training Facility , 136 Corbin Hill Rd, Oliver Springs, TN 37840, USA
ABOUT THE CLASS
Carbine Level 2 picks up where Carbine Level 1 left off. Carbine 2 is more intense, both physically and mentally challenging on the shooter and more fast-paced. Carbine 2 focuses on accuracy, speed and decision making. Carbine 2 each shooter will understand how to fire from cover/barricades, different firing positions and transition from primary to secondary firearm. Each shooter will need their AR/Carbine and their handgun.
Optics are highly recommended for this course but is not a requirement. Optics should be zeroed at either 25, 36 or 50 yards. This course will cover more in-depth on the following:
- Aspects of Situational Awareness
- Different firing positions
- Mental firing exercises while under stress
- Multiple threat transition
- Awareness of Mechanical Offset (recap)
- Recap of Battle Field Zero
- Maximum Point-Blank Range and how to use it
- Shooting from cover/barricades
- Ground fighting techniques
- Weapon transition drills
- Transition from strong hand to weak hand
- Timed Drills
- Dynamic Drills
Equipment needed for course:
- AR15 or Carbine
- 223/556, 300 Blackout, 9mm, 22lr
- Pistol 380, 9mm, 40cal, 45cal
- Other calibers can be considered
- Quality made magazine holders
- 2 pistol magazines
- At least AR/Carbine 4 magazines.
- If you do not have enough magazines, contact us to arrange extra mags to be provided.
- Magazine holders that attach to a belt. Both pistol and AR/Carbine
- 250 rounds of AR/Carbine FACTORY LOADED No reloads allowed.
- 50 rounds of Pistol ammunition
- Proper PPE hearing protection
- Electronic preferred but not required
- Eye protection
- Long pants
- Close toe shoes
- Ball caps or Boonie Caps
- Sun screen
- Bug spray
- Bottled water or Gatorade
- A cooler with ice will be on the range for everyone to use.
- Folding or camping chairs are highly recommended.
- Gun Cleaning Kit
- Note pad and pen
Carbine 2$200.00+$5.00 service fee