Fri, Jul 22|
LRRAT Training Facility
This course is designed to give the student an improved foundation of essential gunfighting skills as well as a better understanding of the importance of next-level training.
Time & Location
Jul 22, 2022, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
LRRAT Training Facility , 136 Corbin Hill Rd, Oliver Springs, TN 37840, USA
ABOUT THE CLASS
This course is designed to give the student an improved foundation of essential gunfighting skills as well as a better understanding of the importance of next-level training. Special emphasis is given to Gun handling, Marksmanship, and Adopting a Combat Mindset that’s needed to survive and win in an armed encounter with a violent adversary. This course will cover more in-depth on the following:
- Aspects of Situational Awareness
- Proper stance awareness of Mechanical Offset
- Shooting from concealment
- Co-Witness of optics
- Trigger Control Drills
- Reloading Techniques
- Basis Rifle Qualification Course
- Timed Drills
- Dynamic Drills
- Understanding and clearing malfunctions.
Equipment needed for course:
- A carbine in the following calibers: 223/5.56, 9mm, 300BLK **22lr are allowed for this course.**
- Reflex sight, Red/Green optic or any other style optic.
- Belt or chest rig with 4 magazines.
- Magazines will be available for purchase at the range.
- 250 rounds of FACTORY LOADED ammunitions. No reloads allowed.
- Proper PPE Hearing protection
- Electronic preferred but not required
- Eye protection
- Long pants
- Close toe shoes
- Ball caps or Boonie Caps
- Sun screen
- Bug spray
- Bottled water or Gatorade
- A cooler with ice will be on the range for everyone to use.
- Folding or camping chairs are highly recommended.
- Gun Cleaning Kit
- Note pad and pen
- Please have all magazines and firearms unloaded prior to arrival to the range. If you wish to bring any additional equipment, we recommend you have it.
Carbine 1$200.00+$5.00 service fee