Sat, Feb 06|
Location is TBD
22LR conversions are allowed in the course.
Time & Location
Feb 06, 2021, 7:00 PM
Location is TBD
ABOUT THE CLASS
Carbine Level 1 is for shooters that are new or have had some range time with the AR/Carbine platform. Carbine 1 will discuss the operations, handling and malfunctions. Carbine 1 is designed to push the shooter to their personal skill level and have them feeling more confident with their AR/Carbine. Carbine 1 is a fast-paced course that focuses on accuracy, target transitioning, and threat identification.
Optics are highly recommended for this course but is not a requirement. Optics should be zeroed at either 25 or 50 yards. This course will cover more in-depth on the following:
· Aspects of Situational Awareness
· Proper stance
· Understanding Battle Field Zero
· Awareness of Mechanical Offset
· Shooting from concealment/cover
· Co-Witness of optics
· Trigger Control
· Reloading Techniques
· Basis Rifle Qualification Course
· Timed Drills
· Dynamic Drills
· Understanding and clearing malfunctions
Equipment needed for the course.
· AR15 or Carbine
o 300 Blackout
o Other calibers can be considered
· Quality made magazine holders
· At least 4 magazines.
o If you do not have enough magazines, contact us to arrange extra mags to be provided.
· Magazine holders that attach to a belt.
· 250 rounds of FACTORY LOADED ammunitions. No reloads allowed.
· Proper PPE
o Hearing protection
§ Electronic preferred but not required
o Eye protection
o Long pants
o Close toe shoes
· Ball caps or Boonie Caps
· Sun screen
· Bug spray
· Bottled water or Gatorade
o A cooler with ice will be on the range for everyone to use.
· Folding or camping chairs are highly recommended.
· Gun Cleaning Kit
· Note pad and pen
Carbine 1$150.00+$3.75 service fee